Welcome to the chronicles of David running Taiwan (more literally than anything else). I have Light Fellowship money, a visa, and plane tickets in my pocket. With that is everything I need to go in three weeks. Stay tuned.
David, I like the third choice of apartments, also; sounds like a comfortable situation. It's amazing that all of these are so close to the university. What you said about the world being home is so true...makes me reflect on all of the homes I've had and, yes, I can never go back, although I always want to bring people along with me. I wish we could sell the concept of being an "citizen of the world." It's a lazy Saturday here. I'm done with school and have my last "school home" packed up to go to my new one, the high school, in the Fall. I'm feeling better about that and actually think it will be fun! As you may know, the Red Wings lost the Stanley Cup! It was quite disappointing, especilly since they played at home. Play, Love and Live, Marie
Back in to the fray!
ReplyDeleteDavid,
ReplyDeleteI like the third choice of apartments, also; sounds like a comfortable situation. It's amazing that all of these are so close to the university.
What you said about the world being home is so true...makes me reflect on all of the homes I've had and, yes, I can never go back, although I always want to bring people along with me.
I wish we could sell the concept of being an "citizen of the world."
It's a lazy Saturday here. I'm done with school and have my last "school home" packed up to go to my new one, the high school, in the Fall. I'm feeling better about that and actually think it will be fun!
As you may know, the Red Wings lost the Stanley Cup! It was quite disappointing, especilly since they played at home.
Play, Love and Live,
Marie